Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Charlieissocoollike

Some of you must be asking me what is this? Is this some kind of food? or maybe a pet name? or a diary? phbbtt* no! This is a youtube name from a British vlogger named Charlie McDonnel. You can google him and read his wikipedia :) I watched every of his video and I 'like' his page in facebook so I can follow him and be his stalker. what? no Im not a stalker. -.-' anyway, of all the things that he'd post, I really like this one! I made this chocolate brownies after 3 days he posted the video. It was beautifully done! sadly, I dont have my canon 500d camera with me and my phone's camera sucks since Im using the old Sony ericsson w810i which my sister gave me :(
So here, I want to share with you the video. enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment